There are various forms and styles of led wall lamps, not only round, square, but also arc. Today, let’s take a look at how to choose led wall lights, and by the way, learn about the advantages of led wall lights.
How to choose led wall lamp？
- Luminous efficiency: Generally speaking, the higher the luminous efficiency of the lamp, the more power saving. It is generally recommended to choose the luminous efficiency of the LED lamp [lumens (lm)/wattage (w)] to be higher than 80LM/W, such an indicator is in the During the growth period, the higher the value, the more power saving.
- Color rendering index: The color rendering index mainly reflects the authenticity of the color of the object after being irradiated by light. The current LED light display index standard is greater than 80, and it is better to choose 0 or more.
- Color temperature selection: LED wall lamps selected for different environments are also different. Generally speaking, the color temperature of lamps and lanterns ranges from 2700 to 6500K. The smaller the value, the more yellow light will be, and the opposite will be blue and white light. Yellow light is used to create a warm and comfortable feeling. White light is brighter and clearer.
- Product quality: LED wall lamps are mainly composed of shell components and driving power LEDs. Since the LED lamp generates a lot of heat, it is best to choose a shell with good heat dissipation. In addition, the power factor of the driving power supply needs to be above 0.9; the LED chip directly determines the brightness and decay of the lamp bead.
What are the advantages of led wall lights?
- The efficiency of LED wall lamps is higher. The luminous efficiency of high-power LED wall lamps has exceeded 100lm/W, and because the spectrum of LEDs is almost all concentrated in the visible light band, the light efficiency is much higher than that of incandescent lamps, energy-saving lamps and fluorescent lamps.
- The light quality of the LED wall light is high. The LED wall light has no ultraviolet and infrared rays in the spectrum, so there is no heat, no radiation, no burden on the eyes, and no fading of the illuminated objects.
- LED wall lamps have good color rendering and high-power LED wall lamps have a higher color rendering index than ordinary fluorescent lamps, usually around 80. It has a better representation of the color of the object being illuminated.
- The maintenance cost of LED wall light is low. LED wall light not only has a long life, but also has a half-life life of more than 50,000 hours of luminous flux, and is generally used for more than 30 years. It has strong shock resistance and shock resistance, and there are no vulnerable parts such as tungsten wires and glass bulbs, and the possibility of abnormal “scrappy” is very small.
- LED wall lamps can be suitable for different places of use, and different wall lamps can be installed at the same time, so that the light changes of the lamps are rich.
- LED wall lamp is more environmentally friendly The waste of LED wall lamp is recyclable, no pollution, and more environmentally friendly. Unlike fluorescent lamps that contain mercury, the environmental protection benefits are better, there are no ultraviolet and infrared rays in the spectrum, neither heat nor radiation, low glare, and recyclable waste, no pollution, no mercury, cold light source, safe to touch, It is a typical green lighting source.